The IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology (EMB) Society BioRobotics Technical Committee (TC) is comprised of members interested in promoting and unifying the field of biological robotics within the engineering and medical communities. The IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society BioRobotics Technical Committee works within the administrative framework of the EMB Society to promote the welfare and technical enhancement of BioRobotics by:
- Interacting with organizers of the EMB conferences for the purpose of establishing high-quality technical programs in the support of BioRobotics
- Working with editors of IEEE Publications to provide BioRobotics content of interest to wide audiences
- Providing assistance and foster the organization of Special Topic Conferences on highly focused areas of interest in BioRobotics
- Providing leadership and advice to the Administrative Committee (AdCom) of EMBS in technical matters pertaining to leading-edge topics in BioRobotics
- Promoting the general knowledge and education of BioRobotics technologies to the academic, medical, engineering and industry communities
- Encouraging collaboration and exchange of information in BioRobotics and with other related IEEE TCs
EMBC’19 Face to Face Technical Committee Meeting
If you will be attending EMBC in Berlin this July and are a committee member of this TC, your TC will be holding it’s F2F committee meeting on Wednesday, July 24, 2019.
If you will be in Berlin you are invited to attend the meeting. A box lunch will be provided as the meeting will be during the lunch hour. There will also be a booth on the exhibit floor representing the TC’s of EMB so please stop by and bring an interested colleague.
Click here for a schedule of TC meeting dates, times and locations. Please contact your committee chair directly with any questions or agenda items.